The Society for the Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts is holding its first annual research conference on March 14-16 2024 in Denton, TX, and we want to see you and your research!
The official Call for Papers has the full details, instructions, deadlines, and online form for submitting your work.
The deadline for symposia submissions has passed, but you can submit talks and posters through February 2.
Types of Submissions
In brief, we’re still accepting submissions for the following kinds of presentations:
- Individual Talks: research talks in a compact format (roughly 7-10 minutes), which the program committee will organize into thematic sessions (50 minutes total).
- Posters: to cut down on poster printing and tube-carrying, the “posters” will be crisp talks that present a study to the audience using only 1 slide and 3 minutes max, using a “three minute thesis” format. Posters will be combined into 50-minute sessions.
Attendees can be the presenter/first author on more than one presentation, and early-career scholars and graduate students are particularly encouraged to submit their work.
Submissions are accepted and managed online using the EasyChair system, so you’ll need to log-in or create a free EasyChair account. The online submission form link is available at the Call for Papers.
- February 2, 2024: a “last call” deadline for individual talks and posters only
Submissions will be peer-reviewed on a rolling basis, so submit early if you need an early decision for travel planning purposes.
Other Program Highlights
The conference will also feature:
- keynote talks by leading international researchers
- practical workshops on methodological and statistical topics
- mentoring and networking events for students and early-career researchers
- a lively “student showcase” for students-only research
Need More Conference Details?
More information about the venue, travel, lodging, and registration are available on the conference’s main page, which will be continually updated as the conference approaches.
See you all in Denton!