Our first annual research conference will be held in Denton, TX, on March 14-16. Bookmark this page and keep an eye out in the coming weeks for registration information!
Dates and Venue
The conference will be held March 14-16, 2024 (Thursday-Saturday).
After a social hour on Thursday night, there will be programming all day Friday and Saturday, with parallel sessions during most program blocks. The conference is entirely in-person (i.e, there are no remote or streaming options).
The conference hotel is the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center in Denton, TX. Just north of Dallas, Denton is home to the University of North Texas and to a thriving arts and music scene.
The two days of programming will have a wide range of sessions that showcase the scope and diversity of our division’s scholarship:
- keynote talks by leading international researchers
- thematic symposia, individual talks, and posters
- the “Student Showcase” for students-only research
- practical workshops on methodological and statistical topics
- mentoring and networking events for students and early-career researchers
Submitting and Presenting Your Research
Want to present your research at the conference? We welcome submissions of thematic symposia, individual talks, and e-posters. See the official Call for Papers for the full details, instructions, and deadlines!
Submissions are accepted and managed online using the EasyChair system; you will need to log-in or create a free EasyChair account. The online submission form link is available at the Call for Papers.
We have two deadlines:
- December 15, 2023: the main deadline for symposia, individual talks, and e-posters
- February 2, 2024: a “last call” deadline for individual talks and e-posters only
Submissions will be peer-reviewed on a rolling basis, so submit early if you need an early decision for travel planning purposes.
Travel and Lodging
Denton is conveniently served by the Dallas-Fort Worth airport (DFW), one of the country’s largest international airports.
The conference hotel has discounted single and double room rates for our conference. You can get the discounted rates by:
- using this direct link to apply the discount code automatically
- using the Group Code “D10” when booking online at Hilton.com
- calling (940)243-3799 and referencing the group rate name “Division
10 Annual Meeting”
Only a limited number of discounted rooms are available, so please book soon! The discount ends on February 22, 2024.
All presenters and attendees must register and pay online; there will be no on-site registration. Registration fees are listed in USD, and the system will accept a wide range of payment types and currencies. (The registration link is coming soon!)
“Early Bird” Registration (by February 15, 2024)
- $25: Students (Graduate, Undergraduate, and Post-Bacc)
- $75: Early Career (Post-docs, people within 5 years of their terminal degree)
- $125: Faculty and Professionals
Standard Registration (after February 15, 2024)
- $35: Students (Graduate, Undergraduate, and Post-Bacc)
- $150: Early Career (Post-docs, people within 5 years of their terminal degree)
- $200: Faculty and Professionals