A collaborative creativity conference—EC3: “Incubating the Future”—will be held in Europe in summer, 2019.
The European Collaborative Creativity Conference (EC3) joins the 2nd Webster Creativity Week, organized by the Webster Center for Creativity and Innovation (WCCI), and the 3rd MIC Conference organized by the Marconi Institute for Creativity (MIC).
By joining this event, you will have the chance to spend three days in Geneva at Webster, for the Creativity Week (June 17-19, 2019), cross the Alps on an organized tour, and then continue in Bologna (June 20-22, 2019) for the MIC Conference in the home of Guglielmo Marconi.
Invited speakers include (list to be updated):
- Dr. Mathias Benedek (University of Graz, Austria)
- Prof. James Kaufman (University of Connecticut, USA)
- Dr. Lambros Malafouris (University of Oxford, UK)
- Prof. Roni Reiter-Palmon (University of Nebraska, USA)
Attendees are encouraged to submit work to either part of EC3, in Geneva (idea pitches) and/or in Bologna (paper presentations). Please download the Call for Contributions for all details (see also: WCCI-EC3, MIC-EC3)
- Abstract submission: 28 February, 2019
- Acceptance notice: 30 March, 2019
- Early registration: 15 April, 2019