Since we can’t meet in person, Div 10 is launching a series of virtual “Creativity Salons” over the coming months. These are online mini-events that highlight the work of researchers, professionals, and students in aesthetics, creativity, and the arts.
The first event is Nov 6, 9 am to 5 pm, and is hosted by Drexel University. Our slate of guest speakers includes:
- Joke Bradt, Creative Arts Therapies, Drexel University
- Evangelia (Lila) Chrysikou, Psychology, Drexel University
- John Kounios, Psychology, Drexel University
- John Medaglia, Psychology, Drexel University
- Diana (Dee) Nicholas, Design Research, Drexel University
- Chris Wright, Education, Drexel University
There will also be student presentations and lab tours. Registration is free, so click here to register!