Interested in submitting work to present as part of Division 10’s programming at the 2022 APA Convention in Minneapolis?
Proposals for the Division 10 program are due Friday, December 17 by 5 pm (Eastern Time).
You can access the call for proposals and submit here: https://convention.apa.
Our division program committee is seeking several types of submissions:
- Usually 3-4 speakers plus a discussant
- 50 minutes
- APA encourages including enough time (10-20 mins) for interactive elements (questions, discussion etc.)
- Up to 6 speakers – fast-paced presentations
- 50 minutes
- APA encourages including enough time (10-20 mins) for questions and discussion, and an explicit interactive element
- These presentations are in a poster format
- When submitting an individual presentation, there is a question on preferred presentation mode (in person or virtual). This refers to identifying posters that could potentially be moved to a virtual presentation if space is limited, due to social distancing, but we hope to have all posters in person.
- Maximum two presentations per person in total
- Consider making your session eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credits.
You can submit your proposals online at the APA convention webpage.
Keep an eye on this page for updates!