Membership Levels and Benefits
Currently we offer three membership levels:
- Member-at-large (also called professional affiliate)
- Student Affiliate
Note: Member and Student member levels require an APA membership.
- Free subscription to Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, Division 10’s quarterly Journal.
- Special Discounts to 5 specialized journals (see below)
- Eligibility to participate in applying for Barron, Berlyne, and Arnheim Scholar Awards.
- Eligibility to receive Farnsworth Distinguished Service Award.
- Access to our “email listserve”, a lively forum for interdisciplinary discussion of the arts, creativity, aesthetics and psychology. The list service also posts timely information about conferences, books, and other programs of interest to Division 10 members. Once you have enrolled, you can join the listserv via the APA Listserv Website.
- Members-at-large/professional affiliate: no prerequisite to join APA in order to join Division 10.
Still have questions about membership in APA Division 10? Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to learn answers to common questions!
How to Join Division 10:
To join our Division 10,
Please allow 4-12 weeks for processing of your application.
Division 10 members receive discounts on the following four specialized journals. To request a subscription, write to the publisher indicating your Division membership. Please keep in mind that these rates change frequently and the listed information may not be the latest pricing information.
Available Rates* and Contact Info
|$36 US and Canada/$66 foreign (regular rate $45/$75)
|$44 US and Canada/$74 foreign (regular rate is $55/$85)
|$30.00 (regular rate: $42.50)
|$25.00 (regular rate $35.00)
|Check for current pricing: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
*Contact those journals directly for more information and discount updates